Since we've been back things have already gotten back into the full swing of things. I have three tests and a quiz next week, and I'm pretty sure I'm still going out of town this weekend. Maybe Venice again, maybe Verona, we'll see.
So yesterday I got to catch up with Brett on all the goings-on of the trip and then dug back into homework and Bible study. Last night I had some time to catch up with Allison at La Piazza, one of the bars/coffee shops here. Good times.
Today I woke up early to do laundry. I thought that it would be safe to throw my new orange and green scarf in a delicates bag in with everything else in cold water... bad choice. Everything came out yellow. Socks, underwear, tank tops, you name it. Sooo that was fun.
We had Bible study tonight for like two hours and had to cut it short. The topic: The Nature of Christ. Very good. I'll have to write more about that later.
Now I need to go dig into more homework, studying, travel plans, and random assignments for the program. Keep leaving comments! I love to hear from you!
(PS- I added Allison and Scott's pictures so you can see their adventures in Rome, Greece, and Naples/Pompeii too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment