"Dear [Friends], I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, [Samantha]. "
(As a past student of Isidro, I'm obligated to punctuate/quote that correctly)
Nothing much new in these parts. Here is the run down in bullet points:
- I am adding Italian to my schedule in hopes that it will be a class I actually like. I will do all of my work in Italian one one side of the paper and Spanish on the other so I make sure not to confuse myself
- Weather is getting colder. Its in the 50's/60's lately
- I bought new shoes on Monday at the mall, but I got terribly confused on the buses and it took about 6.5 hours instead of 3.5
- On Mondays I will be doing a study with a few random people through James. It is very life applicable and good. (Thats the short description)
- On Tuesdays the 5 of us did our first study on the Work of Christ- The Nature of God. It was refreshing to say the least.
- Allison, Scott, our other friend Scott are going to Lake Como/Bellagio this weekend. Brett isn't going and Drew and I are still undecided. Who am I kidding? I'll probably go.
- Last night I sat an extra long time at dinner just quoting jokes from Dressed to Kill and Monty Python and the Holy Grail with two guys. I was laughing pretty hard. People were starting to stare
- With the help of my personal coach, I have been trying to workout (mostly run) everyday. Maybe it will offset some of the pasta.
- I'm sick of mystery meat, pizza and pasta. I just want fish and veggies already!
- I haven't had enough chocolate lately.
Lots of love,
Samantha
"Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that is cannot save, or his hear dull that it cannot hear;
but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear." (Isaiah 59:1-2)
"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake,
and I will not remember your sins." (Isaiah 43:25)
but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear." (Isaiah 59:1-2)
"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake,
and I will not remember your sins." (Isaiah 43:25)

4 comments:
I'm reading these lovely blog posts...don't ever let them stop! Love hearing about all of your adventures. Taking Italian will be a joy...let me tell ya. Thankfully you won't have to get into all the verb tenses that I am right now...boooo!
Dear Samantha,
You will be the scum between and toes and I will hate your stinking guts if you stop writing. I like reading about your travels. I have to live vicariously through you because I have a pretty good, but boring life here in KC. -Cortney
P.S. I meant to say 'You will be the scum between MY toes...' Oops.. Talk to you later!
I'll try this again. Hope you get it. Just want to say how happy we were to talk to you. THANKS SO MUCH! Glad you got the shoes.....don't think of the time. It's worth it. Keep us posted; love your blog. And eat more chocolate. Love and prayers, Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment